MCCS endorse 2nd International Congress on Clinical Trials on CannabisNovember 24, 2022 | IN EVENTS | BY MCCS
The Medical Cannabis Clinicians Society is proud to officially endorse the 2nd International Congress on Clinical Trials on Cannabis, taking place on 15 & 16 February 2023 in London.
This unique conference – the only one of its kind in the UK – will inform participants of the latest evidence and concepts regarding cannabinoid therapy. It will aid prescribers to practically implement best practices based on the clinical implications of current research and expert opinions and serve as a platform for an exchange of ideas and practices in cannabinoid medicine.
Agenda and speakers
CT-Cann2023 will bring together global experts to discuss ways of improving current research strategies, new discoveries, practical dilemmas and future avenues in this rapidly evolving field. Ideal for MCCS members and those wishing to learn more about this treatment, the congress will include basic and clinical methodologies, new findings, regulatory and legal issues, pharmacological considerations, and technological advancements, emphasising practical implications for patients, researchers, prescribing clinicians and industry leaders.
- Mike Barnes, Medical Cannabis Clinicians Society, UK
- Arun Bhaskar, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, UK
- Silviu Brill, Institute for Pain Medicine, Tel Aviv Medical Center, Israel
- Eliad Davidson, Pain Relief Unit, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Israel
- David Finn, University of Galway, Ireland
- Dedi Meiri – Congress Co-Chair, Faculty of Biology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- David Nutt, Division of Brain Sciences. Imperial College London, UK
- Haggai Sharon – Congress Co-Chair, Sagol Brain Institute and Institute of Pain Medicine Tel Aviv Medical Center and Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Israel. President of the Israel Pain Association
If you are a member and have not yet received the discount code, please contact us.
Call for Abstracts
- Phytocannabinoid study – strains, chemovars, entourage and molecules
- Pharamacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of cannabinoids
- Clinical cannabinoid therapy across medical specialties; Pain, Gastroenterology, Palliative Care, Psychiatry and Neurology
- New designs for cannabis clinical trials (including pragmatic trials and n=1)
- Clinical Registries
- Observational / Epidemiological studies: findings, interpretations, plans
- Phase 2/3/4 study findings and designs (including special populations
- Meta- and composite- analyses: findings and methodology
- Regulatory, licensing, and development program issues and plans
- Cannabinoid trial best conduct including GCP and site training
- Assessing safety and adverse events of cannabinoid medications
- Clinical trials with psychedelics, theory and practice